Express Yourself

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Are you bored? Sad? Tired? Missing someone? Write it here.

I'm nervous because I'm resitting an exam tomorrow and I haven't studied for it >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:07 pm

First topic here!!! bounce I think we should move the other one, the spam one, and rename it as Pets or something :P

Ewww Neutral Crazy Exams... I have two comming up this week. Maths and statistics. But after it I have summer!!! At last!!! I had exam period for more than a month and I am fed up with it :( I just want to sleep and have a rest... and more sleep...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:20 pm

lol

I did p/m Oliver earlier today telling him to move the topic, but it is just a place to spam :P

Right now I feel quite meh because of the exam and also because of a more personal reason :/
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:32 pm

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:

... and also because of a more personal reason :/

Do you want to write/talk about it? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:47 pm

Well, some friends of mine (who are going out with eachother) are speaking in a way which makes me feel quite uncomfortable... :/
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:47 am

Are they speaking with you in that way or with each other?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:33 pm

Well, it's not like they're talking about sex or anything like that. It's just that they're telling the world that they're together, and it's like yes, we know you're together... the way they're acting is quite annoying for me
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Maybe they are just very happy that they are togather I love you

As for me, I am extreamly tired and fed up with exam period.... but I only have two days to go... After that it will be better...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:20 pm

Yes, I understand, but another friend of mine now has a boyfriend (and I also talk to them both) and they don't rub it in everyone's faces... my friends don't do it on purpose, but they aren't aware of how annoying it is for other people...
Back to top Go down
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:22 am

That's the funny thing about love, it makes you change the way you behave, changes the way you feel about certain things, etc. etc.

Been there, done that, the first few weeks of being in love (despite it being unrequited) was great, then it turned very, very sour. At least it was useful. I learned that the whole love / relationship thing was not for me. And it's no doubt for the better of everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.erikschepers.nl
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Quote :
Yes, I understand, but another friend of mine now has a boyfriend (and I also talk to them both) and they don't rub it in everyone's faces... my friends don't do it on purpose, but they aren't aware of how annoying it is for other people...

I hope it will get less annoying with time. Try to be happy for them or try to talk to them Smile

Erik Schepers wrote:
That's the funny thing about love, it makes you change the way you behave, changes the way you feel about certain things, etc. etc.
Been there, done that, the first few weeks of being in love (despite it being unrequited) was great, then it turned very, very sour. At least it was useful. I learned that the whole love / relationship thing was not for me. And it's no doubt for the better of everyone involved.

?? scratch What? Where? Why?

As for me. I have now really hollyday!!!! jocolor I am so-so happy. Though Icouldnt pass 3 of my exams, I can repeat them next year, and now I can enjoy a bit of rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:44 am

To clarify - nearly 2 and half years ago I fell in love. I never wanted a girlfriend, and the whole being single thing worked just fine for me. Then I met her, and before I even knew what was going on I couldn't stop thinking about her, wanting to be with her, buying her presents, asking her out, making phone calls, things like that. I never did anything like that before, and I never expected I'd ever do those things. Anybody who has ever been in love, or is, knows what I'm talking about.

There's a lot more to it, but I won't bore you with the details.
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:53 pm

Ah I always fall in love with guys who dont love me back... or if some guys love me, than I am not in love with them. Very Happy But that doesn't mean I give up on love...

Off course love changes you, it changes everyone. Sometimes for bad, sometimes for good. But I think that is natural and thats mabe the most amazing thing in it. I mean change is not always bad and I don't think what changes you mentioned were not good changes Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Erik Schepers wrote:
To clarify - nearly 2 and half years ago I fell in love. I never wanted a girlfriend, and the whole being single thing worked just fine for me. Then I met her, and before I even knew what was going on I couldn't stop thinking about her, wanting to be with her, buying her presents, asking her out, making phone calls, things like that. I never did anything like that before, and I never expected I'd ever do those things. Anybody who has ever been in love, or is, knows what I'm talking about.

There's a lot more to it, but I won't bore you with the details.

ah, love... it might befall you at any time and make you do crazy things... like children, for example lol lol lol

-------------
Mais la voix me console et dit : "Garde tes songes ;
Les sages n'en ont pas d'aussi beaux que les fous !"
-------------

http://www.myspace.com/waenelin
http://www.myspace.com/kamelot_france
http://www.myspace.com/andrematosfanpage
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.loeil-et-la-main.com
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:47 pm

Had a great day... lots of sleep at last. Than just chilling and chilling. I was out swimming and I sat in our bed outside in the garden. Well it is sort of a bed... it moves when you sit in it. (I dont know what the name in english is :( ). So I was sitting and sleeping in it and reading... and just closing my eyes, listening to TBH and imagining it as a huge musical Now we will have a fimily barbeque!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:34 pm

I'm not sick, I don't have a hangover, but I still have this nagging headache that won't go away. It will be an early night for me by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:55 pm

I'm so tired after my first day of work... but it was fun Very Happy

I'm excited because I get to go to a gig in September that I've been begging to go to for weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:09 pm

And you're not telling what gig that will be? For shame! :P

Oh, and is it just over here, or do other people wish it would be a bit cooler? Don't mind the sunny and warm weather at all, but the heat sticks around the house, leading to very sweaty and sleepless nights.
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:50 pm

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:
I'm so tired after my first day of work... but it was fun Very Happy

I'm excited because I get to go to a gig in September that I've been begging to go to for weeks Very Happy

What work? Smile My first working day will be tomorrow. I am bit scared. I have never done something like this before. I will be helping the chef in a big hotel here in Budapest :S
And I am happy because I have bought my tickets for Avril concert this weekend What a Face Dont kill me lol

What gig in September?

@ Erik: We here are using a really easy thing to cool down the house. We close all the windows and pull the courtains during the day. And at night we open all the windows upstair, so the cold air at night is comming in and is staying inside the house. It is cool at day and at night too. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:50 pm

I'm working in a studio at a music school Very Happy Well, more observing than working, but it's good fun Very Happy

I'm going to see Amberian Dawn and Pythia on the 26th September (which is on my dad's birthday, and yes, that's the day before Avril's birthday - don't judge me! :P)

Pythia are a very very unknown gothic metal band from London who supported Tarja (which was a great start for them) and are supporting Amberian Dawn, a Finnish band. I personally am looking forward to hearing Pythia again rather than Amberian Dawn, but that's probably because I'm not too familiar with Amberian Dawn yet, and I'm a real Pythian! :P
Back to top Go down
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:08 pm

If I'm going to spend €0.50 a minute on a phonecall there'd better be a sexy woman on the other end. Not some bloke telling me whether or not my lens has already been repaired.
Back to top Go down
kitikri
Son of Seasons
kitikri

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:35 pm

Erik Schepers wrote:
If I'm going to spend €0.50 a minute on a phonecall there'd better be a sexy woman on the other end. Not some bloke telling me whether or not my lens has already been repaired.
Or at least a sexy voice lol!

So what happened with the camera? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:02 pm

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:
I'm working in a studio at a music school Very Happy Well, more observing than working, but it's good fun Very Happy

I'm going to see Amberian Dawn and Pythia on the 26th September (which is on my dad's birthday, and yes, that's the day before Avril's birthday - don't judge me! :P)

Pythia are a very very unknown gothic metal band from London who supported Tarja (which was a great start for them) and are supporting Amberian Dawn, a Finnish band. I personally am looking forward to hearing Pythia again rather than Amberian Dawn, but that's probably because I'm not too familiar with Amberian Dawn yet, and I'm a real Pythian! :P

Sounds really fun!! Cool

I am so tired I cant even write down how I am lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:40 am

kitikri wrote:
Erik Schepers wrote:
Or at least a sexy voice lol!

So what happened with the camera? Rolling Eyes

Nothing happened with the camera (it's a dSLR, so the lenses are separate), but the lens' autofocus stopped working.

(Oh, and a sexy woman with a sexy voice would be even better, but that's kinda beside the point.)
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:44 pm

Yay I survived the Avril concert!

So yesterday was Avril concert but who though it will turn out this way? :S It started quiet ok, but at the time when they opened the gates (this was about 18.30) it started to rain. Avril after the support band was planed to start the show at 20.00. But when is started to rain... and we got in, we ran as fast as we could to the stage and we got into the 2nd line. But then some body guards came and we were told to go inside. So we ran into the building to find the inside stage. There I asked some organisators and they said that the show will be outside, but we have to wit inside untill the rain stops. So we, with my friend ran again back, to get as near as possible to the entance, so we can be in the first rows again. And thats where the realy horror started... affraid Cause there was outside some space which was covered, but we couldnt go there, we had to go inside... but inside everybody wanted to be as near as possible to the gates to be able to run into the first rows... so it was about 2500 ppl or so, pushing eachother and the air started to go away... and it was hot... and it just kep on raining... 19.00 and still raining... we finally got outside a bit though with about 40-50 ppl standing outside in the place which was covered, but that is where ppl started to faint and even the ambulance was comming and they had tot ake away at leas 15 ppl couse they fainted in the lack of air inside, and ppl still were pushing each other. An than came the huge storm with thunders and lightnings and wind and more rain... adn it was already 20.00 and still raining!! So we started to get affraid that the show will be canceled. Cause altough the stage is covered from above, because of the wind the rain still can fall inside :S So the rain finally stopped about 20.30 or so. So we ran to the stage, got into 4th line but later we had to go a bit back to the 6th to be able to see something. There we had to wait another 40 minutes to built up again the drums and parts of the stage No Sooo crazy..... But finally the show started. And it was cool and I loved it but than LOL it started to rain again... but nobody cared so we were jumping and singing and having fun in the rain. But the show stopped after an hour... and I can completley understand why. Still Avril was singing the last 4 songs in the rain, with her hoodie on hug And I am just thinking on it that, gosh, the show was almost canceled so I am even happy that she did that 60 minutes. It still was a crazy night....

But some cool thing happened in the morning... well noon, considering that we got up about 11.00 :P
My interview got finally out... I made one with Epica when they were here with the Opera Rock Show and the biggest hungarian metal magazin published it congrats headbang So now I am realy, really happy and I read it again and again, though I know it better than any one word by word. And there was another writing about the show by somebody else, but the feedbacks here are just great!!! So many ppl liking it and writing about it, so the show is getting some publicity... and lol, there was another article about Kamelot, how their show in april was amazing and the last sentence said that everyone is hoping for Kamelot to do the Opera Rock Show next year bounce hehe....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Express Yourself
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next