Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

Movies & Cinema

Go down 
+10
kitikri
Comatose Muffin
Aliafne
Powow
Waënelin
chrissie
Dragon Goddess
Erik Schepers
WelcomeToIdiotica
french metallian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mei`
Child of Seasons
mei`

Movies & Cinema - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies & Cinema   Movies & Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:20 pm

Well, I too like old trilogy more than new and I’ve seen the original films. I have the remastered versions ’cause you can’t find the original versions anywhere anymore. :/ And yeah, the new trilogy can’t be compared to the old, but like I said, for me it’s good entertainment. Smile It’s so true that Hayden’s acting skills are a bit poor… But I too like Darth Vader and especially Yoda! Like Aliafne said, the new trilogy tells more about those two characters.

And what comes to PotC, I myself have never liked Orlando Bloom or Keira Knightley. But I’ve always loved pirates and been interested in their life and history. That’s why I’ve been watching those films. I’m not a big fan of PotC, not at all. I guess it was a bit misleading to put those movies on top of my list Very Happy They’re good entertainment and fun to watch and of course Jack Sparrow is great! But my favourite character is still Captain Barbossa. Cool
Back to top Go down
jesslacrymosa
Child of Seasons
jesslacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: Movies & Cinema   Movies & Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:33 pm

so I'm a huge fan of Pirates of the Carribean, really such nice movies Smile
than I like Moulin Rouge, A walk to remember, Stardust (i love romantic films Embarassed )and The dark knight really impressed me.
Anyway I prefer watchin telefilms than films...or reading...so not a lot of films in my list :P
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Movies & Cinema   Movies & Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:26 pm

jesslacrymosa wrote:
so I'm a huge fan of Pirates of the Carribean, really such nice movies Smile
than I like Moulin Rouge, A walk to remember, Stardust (i love romantic films Embarassed )and The dark knight really impressed me.
Anyway I prefer watchin telefilms than films...or reading...so not a lot of films in my list :P

The dark knight !!! I want to see it... but I must wait next week... pale
I love J. Depp in PotC, when he's running, I can't stop laughing ! Usually I don't like Orlando bloom (but I think it's just a consequence after seeing Lord of the rings...I can't bear Legolas...) but In PotC, he didn't bother me too much.

My favorites films are... well I don't know ^^" I like Gladiator, Schindler's List, City of Joy, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter (love magic stuffs) but actually I don't go very often to the cinema... I prefer japanese animation or series like Dr House Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

PostSubject: Re: Movies & Cinema   Movies & Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:57 pm

I'm also a very fond of japanese animation (Miyasaki rules !! specially Mononke Hime and I love some animation like Cowboy bebop ,Full Metal Panic !! Fumoffu !! or City Hunter).
For Star Wars I totally agree with Erik, for me Star Wars is only the first ORIGINAL movies. Lucas is dead to me. I was obviously not born when they were released (between 1977 and 1984 for the first trilogy) but I mean those movies are just MASTER PIECES !!!

And yes me too, I expect A LOT on The Dark Knight .

Anyway I saw recently a movie which is quite funny (even if it's designed for children) Hancock: It's a story of superhero looser, alcoholic, and assholes and with the help of a guy he is trying to change. I won't tell more because i don't want to spoil but the story is interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

PostSubject: Re: Movies & Cinema   Movies & Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:07 pm

i saw the Dark Knight and I wasn't disappointed Very Happy Heath Ledger (the Joker) is simply AMAZING ! Too bad he is dead Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Movies & Cinema   Movies & Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:26 pm

I saw Batman too ! It was great, maybe sometimes too long ! The Joker was good but Double Face... I think it would have been better to make another film with him ^^" I love batman's voice (so weird and ridiculous :p) and Gordon is the best (in fact Gary Oldman is the best XD).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
Solitaire
Child of Seasons
Solitaire

PostSubject: Re: Movies & Cinema   Movies & Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:37 pm

Got "Batman Begins" yesterday and watched it at the evening. <3 As good as expected.
Now I'd like to see the "Dark Knight" again.
Back to top Go down
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

PostSubject: Re: Movies & Cinema   Movies & Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:54 pm

This week end was a special one because the price of the cinema was only 3,5€. With some friends I saw "get Smart" (Max la menace in French). A very funny parody of James Bond stuffs Very Happy We had a lot of fun here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies & Cinema   Movies & Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies & Cinema
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons Of Seasons Forum :: Sons Of Seasons (English) :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: