Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

SoS forum meets

Go down 
+9
kitikri
Nymeria
mei`
jesslacrymosa
french metallian
Aliafne
Dragon Goddess
Waënelin
WelcomeToIdiotica
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:27 pm

I think it would be nice to have fan meets every once in a while, it's always nice to hang out with people with the same interests. I do believe Waenelin said something about creating a topic in the chat yesterday, so here it is :P

So the first meet might not be soon, but we could plan in advance where it would be best to meet, and discuss what we would like to do Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:43 pm

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:
I think it would be nice to have fan meets every once in a while, it's always nice to hang out with people with the same interests. I do believe Waenelin said something about creating a topic in the chat yesterday, so here it is :P

So the first meet might not be soon, but we could plan in advance where it would be best to meet, and discuss what we would like to do Smile

yop! could be cool, indeed Very Happy any ideas are welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.loeil-et-la-main.com
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:20 pm

To be completely honest I probably couldn't be able to make it anyway, as I have school and I'm also not old enough to travel on my own... maybe next year when I'm 16 Smile But it would still be very cool to organise something Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon Goddess
Conqueror of Seasons
Dragon Goddess

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:28 pm

I probably can't travel until I'm 18 or something, but yes it is a nice idea to plan. =] Actually I'm going to get my mom to join the forum soon (I hope) since she goes to KamForum and since me and my parents like the same music and share the same favorite band, I might take them with me...or go with them...hehehe. That is if they are willing to travel overseas...
Back to top Go down
http://ladylunayen.deviantart.com/
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:19 pm

My idea is that it should be on a weekend XD Because people here have to study and to work and we usually do it during the week. So getting away would be easier in the weekend.
My second idea is about what Oliver mentioned, the official meetings. That there will be one (or some?) in Germany...and I think there should be a city like Munich or Stuttgart , Augsburg, Regensburg...something which is nearer to the eastern europian countries. Because the other countries he mentioned are close to eachother but far away for us (who might be from my region or more east) confused3

Edit: Or maybe Wien??? cat
Back to top Go down
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Stuttgard would be nice indeed but I think that for the first meeting, they would make it in NRW, the closest possible to their home (Aachen,Düsseldorf,Dortmund,Essen,Köln, Bonn, Koblenz, Krefeld, etc...). But yes I'll vote for Stuttgard because it's not far away for away for a lot of countries Smile
Back to top Go down
jesslacrymosa
Child of Seasons
jesslacrymosa

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:56 pm

for me it'd be nice that it'd be in Munich or Wien...and possibly if it's on saturday it'd be better...still going to school sadly :P
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:00 pm

Indeed, it would make sense to be in NRW. When the band releases their album and gets a few gigs maybe we could arrange to have a big meet at one show? Maybe the first show ever would be a good idea to meet up for What a Face And maybe depending on when it is we could spend a day before together doing something different (like going to the zoo or something :P)
Back to top Go down
jesslacrymosa
Child of Seasons
jesslacrymosa

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:06 pm

it also depends on where it's going to be...i can't travel alone if it's too far... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mei`
Child of Seasons
mei`

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:32 pm

AA I would so like to meet you all, but I'm afraid that it will take a long long time before I can do that. :( I just can't travel abroad alone and I'm pretty sure that there won't be any meetings in Finland since I seem to be the only one from Finland here. :/ I hope that some day it will be possible to meet you guys! It would be great to have friends with same interests 'cause nobody seems to know anything about SoS here. (Cool, I may be the first fan from Finland 8----D)

Let's hope that the fan situation here will improve soon! It would be cool if SoS would come to Finland, maybe some of you guys would come too and we could meet each other. :---)
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:57 pm

mei` wrote:
AA I would so like to meet you all, but I'm afraid that it will take a long long time before I can do that. :( I just can't travel abroad alone and I'm pretty sure that there won't be any meetings in Finland since I seem to be the only one from Finland here. :/ I hope that some day it will be possible to meet you guys! It would be great to have friends with same interests 'cause nobody seems to know anything about SoS here. (Cool, I may be the first fan from Finland 8----D)

Let's hope that the fan situation here will improve soon! It would be cool if SoS would come to Finland, maybe some of you guys would come too and we could meet each other. :---)

Well if you are the first finish SoS fan than it is your chance to promote SoS in Finland!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mei`
Child of Seasons
mei`

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:43 pm

Yeah, I already made a group to SoS in one of the most popular finnish community -sites. Very Happy I guess I should spread the word in several forums too!
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:54 pm

Okay so it looks like there will be two small SoS gatherings in the near future...

- Epica concert at the Elysee Montmartre in Paris 21st November
- Kamelot concert at the Astoria in London 29th March

Discuss? :P
Back to top Go down
jesslacrymosa
Child of Seasons
jesslacrymosa

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:22 pm

sigh... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:45 pm

yes seriously I think that those 2 meets would be great. According to Oliver, there would be maybe a prelistening session of the album.
Anyway, the album would be release in April next year and we will try to organize something convenient for everybody at this time (convenient for everybody OK quite impossible mission... :p) . But for the moment, I'm counting on the one in Paris. Later after the album release (so the forum will be bigger then :p) the best would be to organize 2 meets on in North Germany (so even Finnish people could come :p) like in Hamburg and another one in South Germany (so for Hungarian and Slovenian would be better) like in München. But for the moment it's ONLY suppositions. We will see next year I guess.
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:58 am

I'd be in any meeting in Paris, for sure Very Happy But I also plan to make several dates of the Eur. Kamelot tour, in the UK and in Pratteln if I can... so sunny

in the meanwhile i guess the first 'mini' SoS meeting will be in Assen, where some Frenchies shall meet lol
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:48 am

Waënelin wrote:
I'd be in any meeting in Paris, for sure Very Happy But I also plan to make several dates of the Eur. Kamelot tour, in the UK and in Pratteln if I can... so sunny

in the meanwhile i guess the first 'mini' SoS meeting will be in Assen, where some Frenchies shall meet lol

Ohoh !!! we want pictures of this little meeting grin

and I want to go with you !!!!!!!!! CRY who has a big luggage where I can hide ? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Nymeria wrote:

Ohoh !!! we want pictures of this little meeting grin

and I want to go with you !!!!!!!!! CRY who has a big luggage where I can hide ? ^^

in the 2CV's trunk, if you can make yourself little enough lmao
Back to top Go down
kitikri
Son of Seasons
kitikri

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Hey, promise you'll take photos for us unable to come! :P
Back to top Go down
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Yes we will Smile !!! Would be great to meet Oli even if I don't think so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:36 pm

I'm just wondering why this was moved from the on-topic section?
Back to top Go down
black halo angel
Child of Seasons
black halo angel

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:36 pm

Meetings are gonna be in Germany? Aww.......can't come.......not until I'm 18, or unless I can travel with someone who knows German :(
Hmm.......I know SoS will get pretty popular here in Norway (just something I guess because A LOT of people here's gonna LOVE them), so......maybe there'll be a meeting in Copenhagen or something? If so, then all the Scandinavian fans can meet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://black-halo-angel.deviantart.com
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:24 pm

Not all of the meets will be in Germany, as there will be two in the near future (but both are quite far from Scandinavia) - one in Paris, and one in London.
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:47 pm

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:
I'm just wondering why this was moved from the on-topic section?

well, it's not really related to the band. Nothing negative in this choice Wink
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm

I've found out there's an Amberian Dawn show the day before the Kamelot gig in London, maybe we can meet up at that show and make a weekend of it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SoS forum meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS forum meets   SoS forum meets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoS forum meets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next