Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

Fanclub for SoS

Go down 
+8
Waënelin
Schusy
Xandra
Admin
black halo angel
chrissie
WelcomeToIdiotica
Nymeria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xandra
Conqueror of Seasons
Xandra

Fanclub for SoS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanclub for SoS   Fanclub for SoS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:58 pm

I really like the idea! bounce If you need any help with the German section of the fanclub (when the time comes that there will be such a section) - let me know! great

@Aliafne: I don't think a fanclub in addition to the official site and the forum will be 'splitting powers' since all three will surely work together closely. Two forums would be not a good idea, but Nym said there won't be a forum so I don't think there's a problem. I like the idea to use the fanclub to organize the fans to do promotion for the band for example. Also a fanclub site would be surley very interactive and also a great addition to the official site who is mainly there for, well, the official information. Of course all this can be done on a forum, but I think it will work much better through the fanclub website. Not everyone wants to participate in a forum where you have to be every day to stay up to date. Wink

Don't worry so much hug - I'm sure all three 'powers' will work together in a great way! I think it's awesome that Nymeria and the others want to try this. great
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xandra73
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Fanclub for SoS   Fanclub for SoS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:27 pm

Thx to all of you Smile

I understand very well your questions and hesitations, especially because, as I said in the first post of this topic, this forum, as it is right now, really looks like a fanclub so it could seem useless to do one... but I think it's also important to prepare the future. This forum, we all hope for it, won't stay the same, and in next months we will be hundred and then thousand of members. I think the fanclub will be very useful then to organize activities (as WTI said streat team, meetings...) The fanclub will be here to relay the band for this and help to increase the fanbase.

In my opinion, all of you, the ones who are on this forum from the beginning, will take a very important part in this, especially because we are all over the world like "little bases" which work together for the band XD so as you can see I really want to include all of you. I think we will find the good way to get organized on the job, that's why it's important to start now Smile

About the website again, for now we don't have one, but, as Xandra said, you can be sure that it won't be something competing with the official website and forum. Both will work together. The fanclub website will be made with this idea, for fans who want to be really involved ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Fanclub for SoS   Fanclub for SoS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:30 pm

It definitely won't compete with the official site/forum... it will be like the fanclubs for other bands e.g. The French Crusade/Fantom Agony for Epica, The Silent Force for Within Temptation etc.

It'll be a great support site which will have special priorities for members Very Happy

Like I said before, I'd really like to help out if you guys need anything Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fanclub for SoS   Fanclub for SoS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:13 pm

There's another point 'pro fanclub': It is independent from the official website and therefore out of reach of my insatiable hunger for power and control Twisted Evil .

No, jokes aside: A good fan club is a bit like the free press. It is definitely not under the influence of the band, management or other interest groups. I myself would like it to get inspirations and ideas from a Sons Of Seasons- community which is independent.
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofseasons.forumieren.de
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Fanclub for SoS   Fanclub for SoS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:13 pm

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:
It definitely won't compete with the official site/forum... it will be like the fanclubs for other bands e.g. The French Crusade/Fantom Agony for Epica, The Silent Force for Within Temptation etc.

It'll be a great support site which will have special priorities for members Very Happy

Like I said before, I'd really like to help out if you guys need anything Smile

Well in this case it should be better as those mentioned fanclubs Fanclub for SoS - Page 2 Horse10 I am here for help too... I just sometimes worry to much because I want us not to do any mistakes or such.... Rolling Eyes

Admin wrote:
There's another point 'pro fanclub': It is independent from the official website and therefore out of reach of my insatiable hunger for power and control Twisted Evil .

And we will be the SoS Army? lol Actually it kinda seems like we are prepearing here a secret plan how to attack the worldmarkets and spread SoS all over, and get world domination ... Which actualy is good lol Yayz for conspiracy....
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Fanclub for SoS   Fanclub for SoS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:55 pm

Aliafne wrote:

Admin wrote:

And we will be the SoS Army? lol Actually it kinda seems like we are prepearing here a secret plan how to attack the worldmarkets and spread SoS all over, and get world domination ... Which actualy is good lol Yayz for conspiracy....

It's exactly that but shhhh !!! we must be very careful if we want to rule the woooooooooorld XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Fanclub for SoS   Fanclub for SoS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:53 am

*gasps* Shocked

That's a brilliant idea! Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Erzebet
Child of Seasons
Erzebet

PostSubject: Re: Fanclub for SoS   Fanclub for SoS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:56 am

Nymeria wrote:
Aliafne wrote:

Admin wrote:

It's exactly that but shhhh !!! we must be very careful if we want to rule the woooooooooorld XD

That's gonna be a really really interesting Fanclub !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kamelotforever.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanclub for SoS   Fanclub for SoS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanclub for SoS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons Of Seasons Forum :: Sons Of Seasons (English) :: Everything regarding the band-
Jump to: