Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+27
Daniella
not223
Xandra
Nymeria
mephisto1
_RoyKhan_
jesslacrymosa
mei`
Comatose Muffin
Dragon Goddess
french metallian
chrissie
black halo angel
Powow
Erzebet
Aliafne
Heather
Omniversal
Liquidkeyman
Erik Schepers
Kathy
clemcrea
Trinity
Waënelin
Admin
kitikri
WelcomeToIdiotica
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Comatose Muffin
Child of Seasons
Comatose Muffin

Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 pm

Hey guys!
I'm a seventeen year-old, horse and Kam-obsessed wannabe-artist/writer(Note: Wannabe), over from the Kamforum, like plenty of people before me I imagine.
I hail from New Zealand, and play piano(Hence, Oliver is on of my many, many rolemodels). Well. Actually, my piano's covered in art supplies I have no room for so I haven't played in quite a while, but you get the point.

Not so sure what to say here, so... uh... Yeah. Hi!
Back to top Go down
http://essence-of-equus.deviantart.com
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:29 pm

Comatose Muffin wrote:
Hey guys!
I'm a seventeen year-old, horse and Kam-obsessed wannabe-artist/writer(Note: Wannabe), over from the Kamforum, like plenty of people before me I imagine.
I hail from New Zealand, and play piano(Hence, Oliver is on of my many, many rolemodels). Well. Actually, my piano's covered in art supplies I have no room for so I haven't played in quite a while, but you get the point.

A great welcome here, Comatose! cheers i'm Horses and Kam obsessed as well Very Happy and a writer sometimes too, kinda (poetry). What does 'Wannabe' mean?

PS: i loooooooove your icon grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.loeil-et-la-main.com
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Welcome, Comatose Muffin! Very Happy (I have to say your username is pretty damn awesome) Have fun here Very Happy

So I presume I'm the only one who isn't a Kamelot fan on this forum...

*hides*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Dragon Goddess
Conqueror of Seasons
Dragon Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:11 pm

Comatose Muffin wrote:
Hey guys!

Hey dear and welcome, good to see you here! hug Hehehe hirses are awesome =] Kam=obsessed is also fun :P

Em: No worries I suppose.... bim grin <3
Back to top Go down
http://ladylunayen.deviantart.com/
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:23 pm

Nooooo :P *runs away*
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:29 pm

Comatose Muffin wrote:
Hey guys!

Welcome on the Forum Comatose!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:57 am

Welcome from my side, too, Comatose Muffin.
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofseasons.forumieren.de
mei`
Child of Seasons
mei`

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:14 pm

Hello!

I'm 16 years old (today is my birthday!), girl, truly obsessed to Kamelot and from Finland. n__n So I have to apologize in the very beginning for my poor english, sorry if it's hard to read... Some of you might have noticed that I'm from the KamForum too (... newbie, but whatever). So what should I say. I tried to register here as soon as I heard about Sons of Seasons (that would've been a 1,5 months ago) but for some strange reason I didn't receive te confirmation e-mail. >:O So after a while a tried again with my second e-mail address and uh well, here I am.

Like I mentioned, I'm a big Kamelot -fan, been for over a year now. That band is so important to me, their music has lightened my life and I'm very very grateful for that. :} I'm also looking up for Oliver Palotai's piano skills, wish I could play that good too! (Yeah, I play piano myself too. And violin!) My other hobbies are karate and reading / drawing.

( I saw Kamelot live on sunday, it was absolutely LOVE. ;____;)
Back to top Go down
kitikri
Son of Seasons
kitikri

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:32 pm

Welcome, Comatose!
Welcome mei`! Happy bday Smile
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Welcome, Mei! Very Happy Happy birthday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jesslacrymosa
Child of Seasons
jesslacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Hi there people, I'm Jessica, 18 years old, from Slovenia Smile
I'm here on this forum because my friend Aliafne told me of the existance of this band that seems really cool to me.
What else to say, I'm a huge Kamelot fan ( cheers ) and also Within Temptation and Epica. Smile
I really like going to gigs (last gig Kamelot in Munich, it was really nice to meet Oliver and the other guys of the band Smile (exept for Roy that didn't show up No )), hangin out with friends,travelling, readin, writing and playing my wonderful piano Smile
Hope to meet nice people here.Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragon Goddess
Conqueror of Seasons
Dragon Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:10 pm

Welcome mei dear and happy birthday again! Very Happy Hey Jess and welcome! ^^

Happy posting to you both =]
Back to top Go down
http://ladylunayen.deviantart.com/
chrissie
Knight of Seasons
chrissie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:35 pm

Hi to all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrissie_k
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:59 pm

Hi Jessica, hi Mei. Welcome to the forum and the growing Sons Of Seasons family. I've been to both your countries many times and eager to bring this band there also one day.
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofseasons.forumieren.de
jesslacrymosa
Child of Seasons
jesslacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:03 pm

it's so nice to hear this Very Happy
hope to see you soon after the release Wink
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:13 pm

Welcome everybody! cheers Hope you'll feel comfortable on this forum!

Growing family indeed, thanks to all the SoS members who've spread the word! YES!
Back to top Go down
_RoyKhan_
Child of Seasons
_RoyKhan_

PostSubject: hi people!!!!   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:39 am

Hi!!!!

I'm Irene, 16 from Italy!
I love power metal music, my like, it's the air that i breathe...<3.
I play piano and bass and I've been studying singing,but i'm sure i won't be the next Simone SimonsXD:lol!:
My Music: Blind Guardian, Helloween, Hammerfall, Dark Moor, Kamelot[The Best absolutely], Gamma Ray, Stratovarius, Vision Divine, Edguy, Avantasia, Angra, Rhapsody of Fire, Children Of Bodom, Grave Digger, Sanctuary, Symphony X, Primal Fear, Demons And Wizards, Nocturnal Rites, At Vance, Elvenking, Falconer, Narnia, Secret Sphere...^^

I also love Sons Of Seasons' Music and I Hope To Learn much more about this great band^^

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
jesslacrymosa
Child of Seasons
jesslacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:44 am

Welcome, benvenuta Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:56 am

Welcome to the new ones Very Happy It's getting bigger here :P !
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Welcome, people I haven't welcomed yet! lol
Back to top Go down
kitikri
Son of Seasons
kitikri

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:34 pm

Welcome Jessica and Irene! Smile

french metallian, you bet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:47 pm

_RoyKhan_ wrote:
Hi!!!!

I'm Irene, 16 from Italy!
I love power metal music, my like, it's the air that i breathe...<3.
I play piano and bass and I've been studying singing,but i'm sure i won't be the next Simone SimonsXD:lol!:
My Music: Blind Guardian, Helloween, Hammerfall, Dark Moor, Kamelot[The Best absolutely], Gamma Ray, Stratovarius, Vision Divine, Edguy, Avantasia, Angra, Rhapsody of Fire, Children Of Bodom, Grave Digger, Sanctuary, Symphony X, Primal Fear, Demons And Wizards, Nocturnal Rites, At Vance, Elvenking, Falconer, Narnia, Secret Sphere...^^

I also love Sons Of Seasons' Music and I Hope To Learn much more about this great band^^

Cheers!

Hi RoyK Very Happy and welcome aboard! sunny

tell me, aren't you on LJ, too? your signature and profile avatars seem very familiar to me Rolling Eyes Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
mephisto1
Child of Seasons
mephisto1

PostSubject: Hi !! I'm coming ...   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Hi everybody...

I'm a girl (yes yes) of ...mmmm ... don't remember how old I'm...

I discover metal music not so long ago... at the begining with the help of my brother (first band ADAGIO), after OF COURSE Kamelot and now I listen to more and more of gooooooood music !

I'll try to come on the forum as much as I can... hope to see you soon('group hug')
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:39 pm

mephisto1 wrote:
Hi everybody...

I'm a girl (yes yes) of ...mmmm ... don't remember how old I'm...

I discover metal music not so long ago... at the begining with the help of my brother (first band ADAGIO), after OF COURSE Kamelot and now I listen to more and more of gooooooood music !

I'll try to come on the forum as much as I can... hope to see you soon('group hug')

Welcooooooome Meph! cheers

so you wanted to create a new topic for you alone, mm?... as soon as arrived you give me more admin. work, tss tss... Rolling Eyes lol

HAPPY to have you here anyway YES!
Back to top Go down
mephisto1
Child of Seasons
mephisto1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:54 pm

Waënelin wrote:

Welcooooooome Meph! cheers

so you wanted to create a new topic for you alone, mm?... as soon as arrived you give me more admin. work, tss tss... Rolling Eyes lol

HAPPY to have you here anyway YES!

mwuauaha memeph love you QUAND MEME lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons Of Seasons Forum :: Sons Of Seasons (English) :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: