Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

Express Yourself

Go down 
+11
mei`
jesslacrymosa
Comatose Muffin
chrissie
french metallian
Dragon Goddess
kitikri
Waënelin
Erik Schepers
Aliafne
WelcomeToIdiotica
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Xandra
Conqueror of Seasons
Xandra

Express Yourself - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:45 pm

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:
I'm really sad right now...

My guinea pig died today... CRY

Shocked OMG, I'm so sorry for you!

I know how you feel. hug I had a guinea pig once, she was my everything and I was so crushed when she died. hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xandra73
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:20 am

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:

sad
feel sorry for you... we become so deeply attached to our pets. And guinea pigs are usually pretty clever...

hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.loeil-et-la-main.com
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:00 pm

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:

My condolences Emily hug hug

sad
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:25 pm

Thanks everyone for the kind words Smile

My other guinea pig died a few months ago, and they were both very old... I had them for almost six years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:06 am

Really busy.... now that midterm weeks are over I ahve to catch up with my work (ORS, and financial work too) which again means being busy and not getting enough sleep. I was in theatre yesterday. There is a play called SpringAwakening. It is a very contraversal play, it was even banned for 16 years, because it is mainly about young teenagers and some topics about them like suacide, abortion etc In the US they made a very good rock-musical from it. First it was off-broadway and later Broadway too. Now they are extending it and there will be a worlwide premiere... like in London, in France, Germany (Stuttgart) etc and in Budapest too. WHta makes it speciall is that the hungarians got the rights in that way that they can change the original costumes, but sadly the actors are not very good and not good at singing too Crying or Very sad But I will be eager to whatch it when it is ready Smile
Back to top Go down
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:39 am

When it comes to singing, I doubt they're any worse than me. As anyone who has heard my rendition of Queen's greatest hits can attest to.

On a side note, Frank Klepacki = genius.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erikschepers.nl
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Finally I'm back ! Very Happy It was hard but now I have the internet Cool
Back to top Go down
kitikri
Son of Seasons
kitikri

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:19 pm

Welcome back, in the ranks of the brotherhood of metal and gaming! :P
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:26 pm

Express myself?

YYEEEEAAAAHHHRRRHHHH!!! *metal screams and growls* headbang Got my Jorn tickets for next weeks concert
Back to top Go down
Xandra
Conqueror of Seasons
Xandra

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:31 pm

lol Have fun!

I wanted to go too, but there are so many concerts at the moment, I had to pass. Mad

I'm so tired. Been to the Sinner/Ross the Boss concert yesterday. Advice to everyone - do EAT before going to a concert. I had been in such a rush, because I had been in a meeting the whole afternoon, that I didn't have time to eat much for lunch and nothing for dinner. Result? My blood pressure left the building right befor the headliner and I had to watch it from the back, giving up first row, so I could sit.

Thank god Sinner weren't the headliner - I had been there mainly for them.

So - EAT AND DRINK, or you're not going to make it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xandra73
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:11 pm

Good that you could go to the back before feeling very bad !! hug
I bought cookies for tomorrow Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:56 pm

Xandra wrote:
lol Have fun!

I wanted to go too, but there are so many concerts at the moment, I had to pass. Mad

I'm so tired. Been to the Sinner/Ross the Boss concert yesterday. Advice to everyone - do EAT before going to a concert. I had been in such a rush, because I had been in a meeting the whole afternoon, that I didn't have time to eat much for lunch and nothing for dinner. Result? My blood pressure left the building right befor the headliner and I had to watch it from the back, giving up first row, so I could sit.

Thank god Sinner weren't the headliner - I had been there mainly for them.

So - EAT AND DRINK, or you're not going to make it. Crying or Very sad

and EAT ME DRINK ME lol
Haha, your advice reminds me very much on our Kamelot experience... of course we forgot to eat, and we were extremaly hungry when we arrived, but we were counting on it that the club will ahve food. Shocked The restaurant part was closed... so I set off and saw that a cook like women comes out and brings some food to one of the girls standing in the bar. So I talked to her and she she brought us some Hamburgers Very Happy Result: we missed Firewind lol So I agree...eating and drinking(!!!) is necessary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Express Yourself
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons Of Seasons Forum :: Sons Of Seasons (English) :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: