Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

The Dream Topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

The Dream Topic Empty
PostSubject: The Dream Topic   The Dream Topic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Do you have dreams very often? Only sometimes? Maybe not at all? I thought it would be cool to discuss our weird and wonderful dreams. Nothing too personal please! Wink

I decided to open this topic because I had an SoS dream last night, and I have weird dreams very often.

My dream started off with myself, Kitikri and Oliver in my hallway. Oliver was on a PC, and Kitikri and I were on laptops, speaking in the SoS chat even though we were right next to eachother Neutral Then all of a sudden Oliver and Kitikri got up, and put their coats, gloves and hats on. I asked why, and they said they were going to have a snowball fight in my garden o_O So I put on my coat and gloves and followed them outside, where Henning and all the forum members were having a snowball fight Shocked

It was really weird, but cool Very Happy I've had some other band-related dreams which were really strange, like one time I dreamt that I was eating nachos with Epica in a train station 0.0
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica

The Dream Topic
Page 1 of 1