Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

Names, signatures, avatars

Go down 
+15
Admin
Erzebet
Phantom00700
Comatose Muffin
Dragon Goddess
Xandra
jesslacrymosa
chrissie
black halo angel
Waënelin
Erik Schepers
french metallian
Nymeria
WelcomeToIdiotica
Aliafne
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:39 am

My signature now consists of a link to my website, and a quote from Adam Savage (from Mythbusters).

I might add a reference to Weebl and Bob or similar in the future. Perhaps something about pies and donkeys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erikschepers.nl
Phantom00700
Child of Seasons
Phantom00700

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:16 am

Erik Schepers wrote:
My signature now consists of a link to my website, and a quote from Adam Savage (from Mythbusters).

I might add a reference to Weebl and Bob or similar in the future. Perhaps something about pies and donkeys.

Haha!! I love the quote... Before I actually saw it I guessed it would be that one lol
Back to top Go down
Erzebet
Child of Seasons
Erzebet

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:07 pm

.: Name :. It's a reference to the Karma album with the song "Elizabeth". Very Happy
When I registered on the Kamelot forum few years ago, I wanted to have a kinda kamelotian name so I've choose Erzébet as Karma is the first Kamelot album and also the first metal album I've listened to. Rolling Eyes Now it's the name I use most of the time on internet. Also some people prefers calling me that way... Don't know why... Wink

.: Avatar :. I quickly looked up for an avatar when I registered and the first photo I've found was this one. Tobias Sammet !! Very Happy I'm a great fan of this guy and of all he's done with Edguy and Avantasia !! And he's really cute on this photo... love2 *

.: Signature :.
- The first part is some lyrics taken from a traditionnal breton lovesong called "An Hini A garan" that means "The One I love" in english. Most of the breton lovesong are sad, but "An hini a garan" is, for me, one of the most emotional songs... I really love it... Rolling Eyes
A quick english translation would be : "The one I love, I've lost him forever. He's gone far away and will never come back. And so I'm singing for the one I love."

-The second part are the links to the sites I'm dealing with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kamelotforever.net
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:36 pm

Erzebet wrote:

.: Avatar :. I quickly looked up for an avatar when I registered and the first photo I've found was this one. .

lmao THAT... is the worst pretext i've ever seen!! lmao lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.loeil-et-la-main.com
Erzebet
Child of Seasons
Erzebet

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:04 am

Waënelin wrote:
Erzebet wrote:

.: Avatar :. I quickly looked up for an avatar when I registered and the first photo I've found was this one. .

lmao THAT... is the worst pretext i've ever seen!! lmao lmao lmao

But that's TRUE !! I swear !!! Why don't you believe me ? confused2

(It's not my fault if I've got many Tobi pics on my computer.... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
http://www.kamelotforever.net
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:15 am

Erzebet wrote:

But that's TRUE !! I swear !!! Why don't you believe me ? confused2

(It's not my fault if I've got many Tobi pics on my computer....

oh, yes, got it now grin there are Tobi pics everywhere in your PC, so the 1st file you clicked on there was one to be picked up lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:37 pm

I chose the name 'Admin' because it's kind of related to my job here lol . And my icon... well, long story, so I make it short. It is related to my Hungarian ancestors and the funny fact that they belonged to a certain class which had the tendency to... let's say... uhm... breed within the family to keep the blood clean, or, seen more worldly, to keep their political power within the family. Now, even more funny that this kind of small genetical pool leads to exactly the opposite what they intended: The risk for genetical mutations increases rapidly. Especially in Eastern Europe you had certain families carrying a certain alteration of red blood cells - comparably to the German family of the Hohenzollern and their hemophilia -, which results are one explanation for the origins of vampire tales. I save you the medical terms, but my dear forefathers did me the favour to pass on that 'gift', which for example led to the fact that I wouldn't be able to perform any blood transfusions (for example after bad concerts etc.).

And, yeah, in case you want to cancel now your trip to a Sons Of Seasons meeting: It is NOT contagious cheers !
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofseasons.forumieren.de
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Admin wrote:
It is related to my Hungarian ancestors and the funny fact that they belonged to a certain class which had the tendency to... let's say... uhm... breed within the family to keep the blood clean, or, seen more worldly, to keep their political power within the family.

Shocked who where why what Shocked ???? Shocked Zichy related? lol

Muhahhah I always knew you were a vampire Twisted Evil I was suspecting it ... :P

Last edited by Aliafne on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom00700
Child of Seasons
Phantom00700

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:11 am

Admin wrote:
I chose the name 'Admin' because it's kind of related to my job here lol . And my icon... well, long story, so I make it short. It is related to my Hungarian ancestors and the funny fact that they belonged to a certain class which had the tendency to... let's say... uhm... breed within the family to keep the blood clean, or, seen more worldly, to keep their political power within the family. Now, even more funny that this kind of small genetical pool leads to exactly the opposite what they intended: The risk for genetical mutations increases rapidly. Especially in Eastern Europe you had certain families carrying a certain alteration of red blood cells - comparably to the German family of the Hohenzollern and their hemophilia -, which results are one explanation for the origins of vampire tales. I save you the medical terms, but my dear forefathers did me the favour to pass on that 'gift', which for example led to the fact that I wouldn't be able to perform any blood transfusions (for example after bad concerts etc.).

And, yeah, in case you want to cancel now your trip to a Sons Of Seasons meeting: It is NOT contagious cheers !

Very interesting? So are you a hemophilliac (I don't mean to be rude Shocked )

Back on topic: Is it weird to see pictures of yourself as people's avatars??? Do you care if we use the pictures?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:02 am

Maybe I should stop talking about clinical symptoms here before it spreads Smile . Let's start a topic 'My DNA & me'! But no, I was just using the Hohenzollern for an example. Nature's upgrade in this case is called Porphyria, although it's genetically recessive (did you attend your biology lessons or not?).

And double no: Why should I mind my face as an icon? Although in your case, Phantom, I didn't recognize myself until you mentioned it. Maybe you should become - like myself - a worshipper of the church of Xandra, Queen of Icons. Check out the topic 'Icons & Wallpapers'.
Back to top Go down
Phantom00700
Child of Seasons
Phantom00700

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:17 am

Admin wrote:
Maybe I should stop talking about clinical symptoms here before it spreads Smile . Let's start a topic 'My DNA & me'! But no, I was just using the Hohenzollern for an example. Nature's upgrade in this case is called Porphyria, although it's genetically recessive (did you attend your biology lessons or not?).

And double no: Why should I mind my face as an icon? Although in your case, Phantom, I didn't recognize myself until you mentioned it. Maybe you should become - like myself - a worshipper of the church of Xandra, Queen of Icons. Check out the topic 'Icons & Wallpapers'.

Haha alright. (I don't have biology until next year in school :P) And as for the picture that you didn't recognize: I know it's terrible. I was like 3 feet from the speakers and the camera was a cheap disposable so I couldn't get a great picture. (You guys sounded amazing on Oct. 20th btw, although the venue was a dump... no offense to you guys).
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:18 am

Admin wrote:
Maybe I should stop talking about clinical symptoms here before it spreads Smile . Let's start a topic 'My DNA & me'! But no, I was just using the Hohenzollern for an example. Nature's upgrade in this case is called Porphyria, although it's genetically recessive (did you attend your biology lessons or not?)..

Argh ! I was sleeping during biology lessons (and Maths... and Physics... and.... hum) Fortunately, Wikipedia is my friend...
But the real question is : are you a vampire or not ??? Rolling Eyes

Admin wrote:

YAY I have already built an altar (and pray every day the Queen of Icons to give us other icons).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:27 am

hehee, interesting and funny story Oliver, thank you for sharing this with us! Smile

Nym:
Nymeria wrote:

YAY I have already built an altar (and pray every day the Queen of Icons to give us other icons).
can i join?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:09 am

Just don't leave your windows open at night and say "No" when that voice from outside is asking for being invited in.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:13 am

Shocked Now every time I wake up in the night, I'll be in a sweat shouting 'Oliver?! Is that you?!' lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:16 am

stress I'm scared stress
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:19 am

Admin wrote:
Just don't leave your windows open at night and say "No" when that voice from outside is asking for being invited in.

What a Face
be careful... don't go too much on this way... or one morning when coming here you'll find 10 icons of a bloody-vampiric-Oli made by our almighty Queen... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:26 am

Suspect

*rushes to close the window and puts on the alarm*
Back to top Go down
Xandra
Conqueror of Seasons
Xandra

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:42 am

You people make me blush! Stop it! Embarassed lol I don't even know what to say. cherry <--- that's my face.

Oh, Waënelin - don't feed me with ideas like that! affraid

Admin wrote:

What a Face

Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Fleder003 As if anyone here on the board would actually say 'no' and letting you stand outside in the cold. rabbit Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Fleder003
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xandra73
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:45 am

Xandra wrote:

oh yesss grin grin grin

Xandra wrote:

Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Fleder003 As if anyone here on the board would actually say 'no'. Letting you stand outside in the cold. rabbit Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Fleder003

She said it! lol
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:55 am

Xandra wrote:
You people make me blush! Stop it! Embarassed lol I don't even know what to say. cherry <--- that's my face.

you can do it right ? you can ? do it... pleaaaaaaaz your Majesty XD

Admin wrote:

What a Face

Xandra wrote:
Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Fleder003 As if anyone here on the board would actually say 'no' and letting you stand outside in the cold. rabbit Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Fleder003

Well if it's for a cup of tea... why not... or maybe wine and cheese XD ??
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:59 am

I have muffins... :P and tea. Lots of tea.

OMG I just looked to the left and imagined Oliver hovering outside my window Shocked I'm really scared now xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Xandra
Conqueror of Seasons
Xandra

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:13 am

Nymeria wrote:

you can do it right ? you can ? do it... pleaaaaaaaz your Majesty XD

Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Vampire_oli

*runs_and_hides* Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Flieh1
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:23 am

Xandra wrote:

Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Vampire_oli

*runs_and_hides* Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Flieh1
lmao lmao lmao
he's gonna looove that lol
(or rue the moment he decided to tell this story!)
Back to top Go down
Xandra
Conqueror of Seasons
Xandra

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:35 am

Waënelin wrote:

lmao lmao lmao
he's gonna looove that lol
(or rue the moment he decided to tell this story!)

I hope it won't ruin my reputation as icon queen. pirat

As contrast to the silly one, I have another one to offer. Thanks Waënelin, for the feedback while I was working on it! Your suggestions made all the difference. hug

Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Oli_red3

Last edited by Xandra on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Names, signatures, avatars   Names, signatures, avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Names, signatures, avatars
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons Of Seasons Forum :: Sons Of Seasons (English) :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: