Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+27
Daniella
not223
Xandra
Nymeria
mephisto1
_RoyKhan_
jesslacrymosa
mei`
Comatose Muffin
Dragon Goddess
french metallian
chrissie
black halo angel
Powow
Erzebet
Aliafne
Heather
Omniversal
Liquidkeyman
Erik Schepers
Kathy
clemcrea
Trinity
Waënelin
Admin
kitikri
WelcomeToIdiotica
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mei`
Child of Seasons
mei`

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Thanks for all birthday congratulations guys. n__n And of course, welcome for the new ones! (... I'm still the newest member)

Quote :
I've been to both your countries many times and eager to bring this band there also one day.
Ooh! It would be sooo great if SoS would come to Finland!! I'm looking forward to that day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:27 pm

Hello Very Happy
Another french on this forum ^^ so please excuse me if I do mistakes

Well who am I ? I live near Paris and I'm 26 years old ! I love Kamelot, met some others fans on the Kam-forum and learned about Sons of Seasons and this forum.
I listened the songs on myspace and now I'm here Very Happy
Hope to have good time here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Nymeria wrote:
Hello Very Happy

Well who am I ? I live near Paris and I'm 26 years old ! I love Kamelot, met some others fans on the Kam-forum and learned about Sons of Seasons and this forum.

and welcome too, Nym! Very Happy hahaaa, so cool to see so many familiar faces cheers

don't worry, few people speak perfect French here and it doesnt' keep the forum from being a friendly place!
Back to top Go down
http://www.loeil-et-la-main.com
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 pm

mei` wrote:
Hello!

I'm 16 years old (today is my birthday!), girl, truly obsessed to Kamelot and from Finland. n__n So I have to apologize in the very beginning for my poor english, sorry if it's hard to read... Some of you might have noticed that I'm from the KamForum too (... newbie, but whatever). So what should I say. I tried to register here as soon as I heard about Sons of Seasons (that would've been a 1,5 months ago) but for some strange reason I didn't receive te confirmation e-mail. >:O So after a while a tried again with my second e-mail address and uh well, here I am.

Like I mentioned, I'm a big Kamelot -fan, been for over a year now. That band is so important to me, their music has lightened my life and I'm very very grateful for that. :} I'm also looking up for Oliver Palotai's piano skills, wish I could play that good too! (Yeah, I play piano myself too. And violin!) My other hobbies are karate and reading / drawing.

( I saw Kamelot live on sunday, it was absolutely LOVE. ;____Wink

Welcome on the forum everybody!!!! Haha... I was reading your posts, but now I am answering with my own login.
So, special welcome to mei since my birthday was on the 5th Smile and I am always happy to meet somebody with a birthday so close cheers And somebody from Finland... as they say sometimes we are brother-nations (or something like that).
So many musical people arround here...I feel abandoned.... Neutral

Hi Jess love2 ...havent seen you in a long time....wait Smile You have just left from here XD. I hope you will like this forum, and btw nice avatar picture :P

And welcome here Irene!!! Dont worry about you english. It will surely improve here!

And happy to see you mephisto1 and Nymeria here too! Have a fun time here!!

So a big hug for all the newbies!!!! bier
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:57 pm

bier HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, Mei` and Aliafne bier

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 20050713_08_BirthdayCake
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Waënelin wrote:
bier HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, Mei` and Aliafne bier

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 20050713_08_BirthdayCake

Yay, thank you very much!!!!! OMG WHAT A CAKE!!!!!! Yummy.... kiss
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:02 pm

Aliafne wrote:

Yay, thank you very much!!!!! OMG WHAT A CAKE!!!!!! Yummy.... kiss
hehee, i'm a very greedy girl and i bet you too :P
Back to top Go down
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:56 pm

The first SoS member birthdays !!! :p: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:33 pm

Happy Birthday Aliafne and Mei bier

and thanks !!!

I was walking in the street (yes it's very interesting grin ) and thought: Wow, first time I will see "The birth of a new band" !! It's very exciting bounce

BTW Waë, i see that your hair are violet here... so lovely
Back to top Go down
mei`
Child of Seasons
mei`

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Omg, that's a hell of a cake there! Very Happy Om nom, looks very yummy. Thanks!!

Aliafne, thanks for that special welcome and happy birthday for you too! n___n It's indeed very nice to meet people with the almost same birthday, August rules. o/ And yeah, I guess FInland and Hungary are somehow related. If I remember correctly, both our languages belong to finno-ugric language family or something like that. :0
Back to top Go down
chrissie
Knight of Seasons
chrissie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:51 pm

A little bit too late, but Happy Birthday Aliafne and Mei! bier
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrissie_k
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:36 pm

mei` wrote:
Omg, that's a hell of a cake there! Very Happy Om nom, looks very yummy. Thanks!!

Aliafne, thanks for that special welcome and happy birthday for you too! n___n It's indeed very nice to meet people with the almost same birthday, August rules. o/ And yeah, I guess FInland and Hungary are somehow related. If I remember correctly, both our languages belong to finno-ugric language family or something like that. :0

hug
I like august too. And I enjoy also being a Leo XD. And yes, it is about the finno-ugric language...but we wouldnt understand eachother...Hehe, still funny "relationship".

@Nymeria: These thoughts catch me sometimes too. Really so good to see a band born and grow! love2
Back to top Go down
_RoyKhan_
Child of Seasons
_RoyKhan_

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:10 pm

I'd like to eat that cake....<3
I'ma a bit hungry at the momentXD
Back to top Go down
Xandra
Conqueror of Seasons
Xandra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:42 am

I can't believe I had not realized there is a forum on the site until Waënelin told me so two days ago! Embarassed Better late than never. =)

A bit about myself:

I'm from Germany, 34 years old and work in an architectural office in Stuttgart. I'm married since over 10 years and my hobbies are listening to music, going to as much concerts as possible (*lol*), tv shows (mostly sci-fi), movies, reading (when I have time for it), my website and surfing throught the WWW.

My favorite bands are Kamelot (!), Dream Theater, Evergrey, The Poodles, Thunder, Europe, Tesla, Queensryche, Kix, Cinderella, Rush, Papa Roach, Winger and lots of others. Way too many to list all.

I'm looking forward to spent time here on the forum and I can't wait to hear more songs of Sons of Seasons. What I heard on myspace is great, but the clips are way too short! I want more! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xandra73
jesslacrymosa
Child of Seasons
jesslacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:26 am

lol thanks Aliafne and you all Smile
And happy birthday Mei Smile
And welcome Xandra Wink
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:44 am

Xandra wrote:
I can't believe I had not realized there is a forum on the site until Waënelin told me so two days ago! Embarassed Better late than never. =)

A bit about myself:

I'm from Germany, 34 years old and work in an architectural office in Stuttgart. I'm married since over 10 years and my hobbies are listening to music, going to as much concerts as possible (*lol*), tv shows (mostly sci-fi), movies, reading (when I have time for it), my website and surfing throught the WWW.

My favorite bands are Kamelot (!), Dream Theater, Evergrey, The Poodles, Thunder, Europe, Tesla, Queensryche, Kix, Cinderella, Rush, Papa Roach, Winger and lots of others. Way too many to list all.

I'm looking forward to spent time here on the forum and I can't wait to hear more songs of Sons of Seasons. What I heard on myspace is great, but the clips are way too short! I want more! cheers

WELCOME XANDRA!! pleasure to see you here! bounce hope you'll have a lot of fun with us, and will learn anything you want to! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:47 am

Welcome Xandra! have fun here! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:50 am

Nymeria wrote:

I was walking in the street (yes it's very interesting grin ) and thought: Wow, first time I will see "The birth of a new band" !! It's very exciting bounce

BTW Waë, i see that your hair are violet here... so lovely

exciting, indeed Very Happy

yes, i had a purple period lol lol but I soon came back to red :P
Back to top Go down
Dragon Goddess
Conqueror of Seasons
Dragon Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:54 am

_RoyKhan_ wrote:
Hi!!!!

I'm Irene, 16 from Italy!
I love power metal music, my like, it's the air that i breathe...<3.
I play piano and bass and I've been studying singing,but i'm sure i won't be the next Simone SimonsXD:lol!:
My Music: Blind Guardian, Helloween, Hammerfall, Dark Moor, Kamelot[The Best absolutely], Gamma Ray, Stratovarius, Vision Divine, Edguy, Avantasia, Angra, Rhapsody of Fire, Children Of Bodom, Grave Digger, Sanctuary, Symphony X, Primal Fear, Demons And Wizards, Nocturnal Rites, At Vance, Elvenking, Falconer, Narnia, Secret Sphere...^^

I also love Sons Of Seasons' Music and I Hope To Learn much more about this great band^^

Cheers!

Hello and be welcome here! Very Happy Awesome! I've been working on my voice too and I am far from Simone, but ah well...:P Lots of good bands listed, I like your taste \m/ I haven't come across many falconer fans :P

mephisto1 wrote:
Hi everybody...

I'm a girl (yes yes) of ...mmmm ... don't remember how old I'm...

I discover metal music not so long ago... at the begining with the help of my brother (first band ADAGIO), after OF COURSE Kamelot and now I listen to more and more of gooooooood music !

I'll try to come on the forum as much as I can... hope to see you soon('group hug')

Welcome here and have fun posting! ^^ *hugs*

Nymeria wrote:
Hello Very Happy

Be welcome here dear and happy posting! ^^

Xandra wrote:

A bit about myself:

Hehehe I know how that is :P Good list of bands, Queensryche \m/ And I totally agree :P

*is waiting for not223 to introduce herself so she can welcome and pounce her* :P
Back to top Go down
http://ladylunayen.deviantart.com/
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:10 am

bounce * is eagerly waiting for Lisa too* bounce
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:26 am

Welcome here Xandra

Waënelin wrote:

exciting, indeed Very Happy

yes, i had a purple period lol lol but I soon came back to red :P

I knew it was "purple" and not "violet" ahaha ^^"
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:42 am

Xandra wrote:

A bit about myself:

cheers Welcome here Xandra!! ...... Stuttgart love I so want to visit there some day....
And indeed a nice list of bands! I hope you will enjoy yourself here .
Back to top Go down
Xandra
Conqueror of Seasons
Xandra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:30 pm

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I love you

Aliafne wrote:

cheers Welcome here Xandra!! ...... Stuttgart love I so want to visit there some day....
And indeed a nice list of bands! I hope you will enjoy yourself here .

If you ever come here, let me know - maybe I can show you around. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xandra73
not223
Child of Seasons
not223

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:01 am

Waënelin wrote:
bounce * is eagerly waiting for Lisa too* bounce

...your wait is over... lol Hi guys! I'm sure some of you recognize my username from Kamforum, as I recognize most of yours!
So now my actual name is known here, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Daniella
Child of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:16 am

Finally here!!!

Ok.. I'm Daniella. 21 years old from Montreal, Quebec. Some of you know me from the Kamelot forum! Very Happy

Top 7 bands (At the moment, of course) are: Kamelot, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish (Both eras. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? :((), After Forever, Within Temptation, Iron Maiden, Theatre of Tragedy (With Liv Kristine of course),

Other bands that rock: Epica, Avantasia, Conception, Edenbridge, Memoira (New band, FYI :P), Icarus Witch, Amorphis, and TOO MANY TO LIST :(

Hobbies include talking to friends, hanging out, listening to music, concerts, reading, tv, and more.

Hope to see you guys around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons Of Seasons Forum :: Sons Of Seasons (English) :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: