Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+27
Daniella
not223
Xandra
Nymeria
mephisto1
_RoyKhan_
jesslacrymosa
mei`
Comatose Muffin
Dragon Goddess
french metallian
chrissie
black halo angel
Powow
Erzebet
Aliafne
Heather
Omniversal
Liquidkeyman
Erik Schepers
Kathy
clemcrea
Trinity
Waënelin
Admin
kitikri
WelcomeToIdiotica
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Omniversal
Child of Seasons
Omniversal

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:41 pm

Martin from Sweden here. Huge fan of Kamelot and Ayreon, among other bands. I was the ninth person to register here, but haven't posted anything yet, so... hello. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/group/THE CULT OF TUTANKHANTATAT
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:14 pm

Hey there Martin! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Heather
Child of Seasons
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:03 pm

Hi there! I'm Heather and I'm Jürgen's wife (the bassist) Smile Thought it would be cool to register in the forum, since I'd like to support the band.

I'm mainly into 80's hard rock, but I also like for example Symphony X, which doesn't take me too far away from Sons of Seasons Wink

Anyway...nice to meet you all Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.heathershockley.com
kitikri
Son of Seasons
kitikri

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:24 pm

Hey, quite a few people joining in lately, that's great! Very Happy
Hello and welcome, Michael, Martin and Heather! cheers
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 pm

Welcome, Heather!

I think now the forum can say its members are comprised of friends, fans and family members lol
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:46 am

Hi everyone!

I am new here! I have heard of the band via myspace and I was rushing here as fast as I could, though I had a fight with the internet because it didn't show the banner on the main page for at least month... Mad But now I am here!

So, I am 19 years old (almost 20) and I am from Hungary, Budapest. I study economics. My interests are history, movies, reading, economics (seriously XD), music and I love to travel. I listen to Marilyn Manson (dont kill me Embarassed ), Kamelot, Epica, Nightwish, HammerFall, Within Temptation, Edguy, Sonata Arctica.... but I am open to everything! And I can't wait for the Sons of Seasons album to come out! I hope it will come out in Hungary too, otherwise it will be the first album I order from aboard!

I am really happy to be here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Hey there Aliafne! Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:29 pm

Welcome to everybody! nice to read you've find your way through us! sunny

Heather it's great to see you here!

Aliafne you are Timea on myspace, right? i stumbled upon your page while wandering on Kamelot France page's friends... nice to find you here as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.loeil-et-la-main.com
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:47 pm

Waënelin wrote:

Aliafne you are Timea on myspace, right? i stumbled upon your page while wandering on Kamelot France page's friends... nice to find you here as well! Very Happy

Yep, it is me!! I was really happy that you have added me cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:41 pm

Hi Heather - és szia, Aliafne! Welcome from my side, too. I was just returning from my other home country, Hungary, where I've worked with an orchestra. Will update the blog and news soon.
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofseasons.forumieren.de
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:53 pm

Szia Oliver! Smile The Opera Rock Show was just amazing!! I wish I could see it every week!! You did an amazing job and I admire everybody who worked on it.

And I am very excited about the update bounce
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Child of Seasons
Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:34 am

Embarassed Sorry, I didn't come since several days Embarassed

Welcome to Heather, Aliafne, Omniversal, Liquidkeyman, Erik sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trinityfreeangel
Erzebet
Child of Seasons
Erzebet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Hello all !!

I'm really happy to find the way to this forum, thanx to Waénelin !! Cool

Well... My name is Enora, I'm 19 and live in Paris... (There's more and more french people here !! Very Happy) I'm a computer science student (I mean, I spend most of my time trying to speak with my computer and learning strange languages... lol )

I like horse riding, sailing, wind surfing, drawing, writing, especially writing songs with my crazy friends, playing guitar... Not sure, I'll put there ALL the things I like... Also, I like my silly cat Very Happy

Fave bands... Rolling Eyes Kamelot ? :P I think I can't deny I'm crazy about this band !! Edguy, Epica, Sonata Arctica, Iron Maiden, Nightwish Heavenly... And many others !

I won't post a lot there as I'll left Paris tomorrow for working... Be sure, I'll come back as soon as possible !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kamelotforever.net
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:02 pm

Erzebet wrote:
Hello all !!

Well... My name is Enora, I'm 19 and live in Paris... (There's more and more french people here !! Very Happy) I'm a computer science student (I mean, I spend most of my time trying to speak with my computer and learning strange languages... lol )

I like horse riding, sailing, wind surfing, drawing, writing, especially writing songs with my crazy friends, playing guitar... Not sure, I'll put there ALL the things I like... Also, I like my silly cat Very Happy

Fave bands... Rolling Eyes Kamelot ? :P I think I can't deny I'm crazy about this band !! Edguy, Epica, Sonata Arctica, Iron Maiden, Nightwish Heavenly... And many others !

I won't post a lot there as I'll left Paris tomorrow for working... Be sure, I'll come back as soon as possible !!

WEEEEEEEEELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME Erzéééééééé!!! bounce bounce bounce

nice to see you here! let's make this forum a rockin' place grin i know you'll come back as soon as you can! good holidays in the meanwhile Very Happy hug
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Welcome, Erzebet! I hope to see you around soon!
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:30 pm

Erzebet wrote:
Hello all !!

Welcome on the forum Enora!! grin I hope you will enjoy it here, we await you back Smile
And yay, another Kamfan great
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:26 am

Hi and welcome from my side, too, Erzebet.
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofseasons.forumieren.de
kitikri
Son of Seasons
kitikri

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:01 pm

Welcome, Erzebet!

The darkside is.... err, I mean the Kamside is growing strong in here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:13 pm

kitikri wrote:
Welcome, Erzebet!

The darkside is.... err, I mean the Kamside is growing strong in here Very Happy

*hides*

:P
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:52 pm

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:

*hides*
:P

*offers her mp3*

lmao @ Kitikri
Back to top Go down
Powow
Powow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:48 pm

Hye all!

Some new blood on this forum Very Happy
I am a french girl (another one lol ), I'm 17, and I find my way to this forum thanks to Waé Wink
As you can read my english is a little bit catastrophic , I'm sorry, I had sleep a lot in english class Embarassed

I'm interested in horse riding, in animals, nature , in music to of course ! : I'm a big fan of Kamelot, Epica, Sonata, Murderdolls, Punish Yourself, Rhapsody but I also listen to Indian's song and meditation music etc...

By the way of this forum, I hope to learn more about the new band of Oliver Palotai and also meet fans all around the world sunny
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Powow wrote:
Hye all!

Some new blood on this forum Very Happy
I am a french girl (another one lol ), I'm 17, and I find my way to this forum thanks to Waé Wink
As you can read my english is a little bit catastrophic , I'm sorry, I had sleep a lot in english class Embarassed

I'm interested in horse riding, in animals, nature , in music to of course ! : I'm a big fan of Kamelot, Epica, Sonata, Murderdolls, Punish Yourself, Rhapsody but I also listen to Indian's song and meditation music etc...

By the way of this forum, I hope to learn more about the new band of Oliver Palotai and also meet fans all around the world sunny

Welcome Powow!! cheers cheers cheers

don't worry, your English is just fine Wink it's a pleasure to meet you in here! Very Happy

Yes, actually, the French-Kam-horsie-nature-addicts side is growing increasingly on the SoS forum grin Twisted Evil lol
Back to top Go down
black halo angel
Child of Seasons
black halo angel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Hi everyone Very Happy

I just got here, and found my way thanks to.....well, the thread on the Kamforum grin
I'm 15 years old, I live in Oslo, Norway and I like drawing, nature, art, music, books, music, chatting with friends on the net, music, writing stuff (some lyrics......I have to learn how to write down melodies), my friends....uhm...that's all I can remember so far grin
Fave bands so far; Kamelot (I see I'm not the only one here), Epica, Nightwish, Evanescence, Firewind, Avantasia, Midnattsol, Within Temptation......I'm sorry, but I can't decide clearly who's number two fave band
Back to top Go down
http://black-halo-angel.deviantart.com
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:50 pm

black halo angel wrote:
Hi everyone Very Happy

I just got here, and found my way thanks to.....well, the thread on the Kamforum grin
I'm 15 years old, I live in Oslo, Norway and I like drawing, nature, art, music, books, music, chatting with friends on the net, music, writing stuff (some lyrics......I have to learn how to write down melodies), my friends....uhm...that's all I can remember so far grin
Fave bands so far; Kamelot (I see I'm not the only one here), Epica, Nightwish, Evanescence, Firewind, Avantasia, Midnattsol, Within Temptation......I'm sorry, but I can't decide clearly who's number two fave band

Yeeaah, yet more fresh blood! Very Happy bounce lol!

Welcome Black Angel, from all of us here... i'm glad you found your way through us!
If you feel like to, go have a look on SoS'myspace, you can hear two music samples there Wink
Back to top Go down
kitikri
Son of Seasons
kitikri

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:13 pm

Welcome Powow, black halo angel! cheers

Waënelin wrote:
Yeeaah, yet more fresh blood! Very Happy bounce lol!
Hey, you're saying that as if you're planning some bloodshed lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons Of Seasons Forum :: Sons Of Seasons (English) :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: