Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

Express Yourself

Go down 
+11
mei`
jesslacrymosa
Comatose Muffin
chrissie
french metallian
Dragon Goddess
kitikri
Waënelin
Erik Schepers
Aliafne
WelcomeToIdiotica
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:15 pm

Dragon Goddess wrote:
I really don't believe the world ending next month etc etc.

Also; I'm back and nothing happened, I didn't get a direct hit so my fence just got battered, some places in my town got water from high tides, and that's it really. Didn't even lose power so I'm quite thankful I didn't end up in the situation that other cities/towns ended up in. I feel sorry for those people...

Anyways, no worries really. Thanks you guys *hugs*

Welcome back Nicole!!! hug

Oh, not tnext month for sure, but acording to Mark from Epica... in 2012 Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:18 pm

Well, not necessarily Mark, but the Mayans :P And they just said it would be the end of an age...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:17 pm

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:
Well, not necessarily Mark, but the Mayans :P And they just said it would be the end of an age...

google says it too (in french : Fin du monde, and all first links say "2012) XD

Today... I feel bad T__T this morning a virus killed my computer... pale I can't do nothing except restore the system (if I succeed) and lose my pics, musics, etc. Fortunately just 5 minutes before the "crash" I saved my thesis... i can't imagine how horrible it would have been if I didn't ! CRY
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
chrissie
Knight of Seasons
chrissie

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:31 pm

Nymeria wrote:

Today... I feel bad T__T this morning a virus killed my computer... pale I can't do nothing except restore the system (if I succeed) and lose my pics, musics, etc. Fortunately just 5 minutes before the "crash" I saved my thesis... i can't imagine how horrible it would have been if I didn't ! CRY

The same happend to me a week ago. I started the computer with a linux live cd, that was the only way to save my pictures and important files.
And then - format C: :P
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrissie_k
Xandra
Conqueror of Seasons
Xandra

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:36 pm

Nymeria wrote:
i can't imagine how horrible it would have been if I didn't ! CRY

I had wanted to ask you already on Myspace why you are so depressed. How horrible! Express Yourself - Page 7 13 Don't you have any backups? Which reminds me, that I should do backups myself again. Thank god your thesis is safe. It will take time, but I'm sure you can get back the rest. If I can help out with anything, just let me know. Smile

@Dragon Goddess: Great to hear everything is alright with you and your family! Everytime the hurricane was in the news, I had you in my thoughts. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xandra73
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:07 am

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:

Yeah I think he got it from the Mayans, but he said it... But everytime somebody talks about worlds end this date comes to my mind! So prepeare for 2012...omg...when will London host the next Olimpics? lol

Nymeria wrote:

Awww...poor you and poor computer... I hate viruses... Oooops I should upgrate my viruskiller....*gives hot tea, Vitamin C and a scarf to her computer* computer
Ah, I am just back from swimming... yeah so early in the morning Sleep Would be less funny when it gets colder and darker in the mornings. Yesterday my danish language curse material arrived bounce Computer, books, CDs, so I can start learning.
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Aliafne wrote:
WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:

Yeah I think he got it from the Mayans, but he said it... But everytime somebody talks about worlds end this date comes to my mind! So prepeare for 2012...omg...when will London host the next Olimpics? lol

Hey! Don't be mean! :P
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:22 pm

I'm in the music room at school right now and the guy in the practice room is playing Kamelot! :P It's exciting XD

Edit: sorry for the double post...
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:10 pm

Dont be surprised Em... Kamelot is everywhere Very Happy

I had again a SoS dream... I was the first SoS concert or tour... But it is so stupid I always dream this dreams when I deam with bands concerts untill the beginning of the concert. WHat happens before. Anyway... some of you where there in my dream, and I remember talking to Oliver who was very nervous lol and we were exited to see SoS live.. It was a crazy dream...
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:21 pm

A while ago I dreamt thatSoS hadn't released their album, but they already had a world tour... and I can remember that the first date was in Illinois... it was strange. But we all met the band and it was really cool :P
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Seems I am not the only one having SoS dreams Smile
Well I a doing fine, feeling ok, not to bad, not to good... just normal.... Life is back to normal: school, work, homeworks... And living alone feels strange Shocked
Back to top Go down
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:21 pm

My site is up-to-date again, I have a new book (Design patterns: Elements of reusable object-oriented programming), a new development tool (JBuilder 2006 developer, it's not the latest and greatest, but 'twas dirt cheap), and with a bit of luck my Delphi 2009 Professional upgrade will arrive within a few days. And to top all that, I'm off to Belgium this saturday for the MFVF warmup party, and there's beer-a-plenty in my fridge.

Anything not good? The weather is bloody awful. It rains, storms or both. Bah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erikschepers.nl
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:43 am

I got my braces tightened yesterday, and now it's really painful :( I didn't get much sleep last night because of it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:48 pm

Shocked
Havent been here in ages... I mean I have, I am always hear but, but usually reading, cause when I finish reading I am to tired or to busy with other stuff to respond.. Crying or Very sad So I will work on this now Smile I am slowly getting used to being alone in my flat. I enjoy it, it is 15 minutes away from my school, so I can come home during the day and everything is really close. We had exam week this week, and I thing I did a great job, so now I will enjoy the upcomming easier holiday week whistle Than comes another exam week... And one of my friends moved in, well she is staying here two days/ week, so we will have lots of fun. And I kinda started my "career" lmao cause I am in the Opera Rock Show PR team, which means a lot of work form now on, but I am so very very happy and excited about it fest
And I promise that I will try to come up more often...
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:11 pm

I'm quite ill at the moment with a bad cold and cough. I'm also a bit stressed out due to some coursework stuff.

I've had to listen and play guitar to Guns 'n' Roses all weekend because I only found out last Thursday that I'm the rhythm guitarist in a school band. The next rehearsal is tomorrow - we're performing at the Christmas concert, and even though we haven't decided which two songs to play just yet, I can guarantee at least one will be a GnR song. Gaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:53 pm

MFVF this year was, well, interesting. The line-up wasn't all that good, and on sunday very few people turned up, but I still had a great time. I should have some decent pics of all bands, which I hope to have online before the end of the week. After 3 songs we were thrown out of the photo pit, and with the exception of Izegrim I couldn't really be arsed with continuing shooting from within the crowd. I also received the new Sonic Cathedral sampler + t-shirt from the big man himself, and bought some old school Iron Maiden 7" vinyl singles.

Big surprise: White skull
Big scare: ETHS
Big nice: Frikandellen at €1 a piece
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:55 pm

I'm excited. It's non-uniform day tomorrow which is great because that only happens like, once a year.

Then on Saturday... Stratford-upon-Avon! fest I went there a few years ago - it's the birthplace of Shakespeare for those who don't know. For a few days after that we'll be touring Scotland, as you guys may already know... which means lots of castles, fun and... Scottish people? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:22 pm

WelcomeToIdiotica wrote:
I'm excited. It's non-uniform day tomorrow which is great because that only happens like, once a year.

Then on Saturday... Stratford-upon-Avon! fest I went there a few years ago - it's the birthplace of Shakespeare for those who don't know. For a few days after that we'll be touring Scotland, as you guys may already know... which means lots of castles, fun and... Scottish people? Very Happy

that's great !!! Hope you will have lots of fun and...scottish meetings bier
If you meet a ghost in a castel... take a picture bounce
Back to top Go down
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:13 pm

Normally I should receive an Internet connexion quite soon so I hope to return on the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:54 pm

We await you back!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:11 pm

Indeed, we miss you xD

Well, I'm back in England again! Scotland was great! For the last two nights we stayed in a castle, which was really cool xD I took loads of pictures (about 250) so maybe you'll see some soon Very Happy

I got my Amanda Somerville CDs fest I've waited for about 2 weeks for them, so I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:38 am

Wii! Wii!

Any guess as to what I own as of today? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:33 pm

WB Emily hug And your so lucky with the Amanda CDs!!

No idea Erik confused3 Amnda CD?? lol
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:50 pm

I'm really sad right now...

My guinea pig died today... CRY
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:19 pm

hug Em hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Express Yourself
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons Of Seasons Forum :: Sons Of Seasons (English) :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: