Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

Express Yourself

Go down 
+11
mei`
jesslacrymosa
Comatose Muffin
chrissie
french metallian
Dragon Goddess
kitikri
Waënelin
Erik Schepers
Aliafne
WelcomeToIdiotica
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

Express Yourself - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:36 am

Daniella wrote:
Apparently CHEESE is the answer to life's problems (Lol Aliafne, BHA, Nymeria, and everyone else in the chatroom)

lmao lmao Thats so true....

So Erik if ur feeling down, just it some cheese, and life will get better soon!

Btw there is a cheese chat in the spam topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:00 pm

I feel GREAT because I manage to correct the bug in my simulation software and now the results fit really good with the experiments !!!
SO HAPPY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kitikri
Son of Seasons
kitikri

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:03 pm

What's the software about? Which coding language do you use? What kind of bug it was? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:48 pm

I programmed a simulation software for laser amplifier in Python. To explain technically how is the bug it's hard because it's not a problem of programmation in a classic way. It's a problem of simulation. That's mean that I had COMPLETELY different results from my soft and from the experiments made in laboratories. The problems was the energy scaling for the calculus of the gain (the amplification of the laser field was underestimated) but now ... CHAMPAIN :P !
Back to top Go down
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Hah! Real men use Delphi! pirat

As an aside, it's interesting noting that I get back from the shrink feeling worse than I do before going. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.erikschepers.nl
kitikri
Son of Seasons
kitikri

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:11 pm

This surely sounds intriguing, given I have no clue about lasers lol But Python's really cool... Opensource and multiplatform = win. There's even SDL for python Very Happy

I used Delphi, but Linux lacks support for it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:33 pm

kitikri wrote:
I used Delphi, but Linux lacks support for it Rolling Eyes

Well, there's Kylix. Which quite literally is Delphi for Linux. And very difficult (if not impossible) to get hold off these days.
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:30 pm

Yay, I feel.... "like lost in Spaaacee!"

We had an amazing time yesterday with my friend. She arrived an than went to Sziget Fetsival. It was myfirst time there and I was really excited about it. We saw first Alanis Morissette and I really enjoyed it. She sang lots of songs from her new CD but every second song was older one, and those I knew. We had a quiet good view and the mood was also nice.

Than we were in a hurry for the Metal Stage and we got 2nd row for Avantasia. affraid At first we were affraid that it would be too laud, but than it all started.....
Light went out and off again and everybody came onstage and Tobi started to sing Twisted Mind....And I totally forget about everything arround me! Only that one song XD And I didnt even miss Khan.. :P I think the lots of singing fans filled out his absence.... Ahhh the show was soooo amazing!!! They played 30 minutes more. (2 hours in totel). And near the end Tobi said that this will be their last song...and than they played two songs...than went offstage...than we asked them back..and than Tobi was just talking, and talking, and taking. And after that they played 4 more songs lol And Tobi was so funny, he talked and joked a lot. And because it was the last show on the tour they tried to make it somehow special and we could really feel it. Just magical :P (and Wae: Andre was also there Wink )
So aaafter it we met Amanda and Claudie and took pics and Claudie was so kind and took my Scarecrow inside and everybody signed it....I have 9 signatures the only problem is I dont really know whos sig is which Well Tobis is obvious cause he signed his own pic, and Amandas too... and I found Sachas too... But the others..... It is a mistery...

Today my aunt an uncle arrived from England and we will visit my granparents during the weekend....And next wednesday I am off to Caanaaadaa!!! Toronto here I come....

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:46 am

Wow Aliafne it sounds awesome !!! I'm happy to see that you had lots of fun bounce but how can you tell that you didn't even miss Khan tsss bim

I wish I could see Avantasia on stage... CRY but fortunately there will be a DVD and I will buy it (and I will see Tobi next year so... lmao)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:34 am

I FEEL HIIIIIIIIIIIIGH fest fest fest bounce bounce bounce fest fest fest grin

i arrived in trinity's home today, we're leaving tomorrow for Assen and I just CAN'T sleep! lol

kisses to all here, I fee like I love everybody Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.loeil-et-la-main.com
not223
Child of Seasons
not223

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:57 am

Waënelin wrote:
I FEEL HIIIIIIIIIIIIGH fest fest fest bounce bounce bounce fest fest fest grin

i arrived in trinity's home today, we're leaving tomorrow for Assen and I just CAN'T sleep! lol

kisses to all here, I fee like I love everybody Very Happy lol!

Hey girl, I hope you ladies have a wonderful time!!! Can't wait to hear ALLLLLL about it lol
Back to top Go down
chrissie
Knight of Seasons
chrissie

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:37 pm

Lots of fun for you in Assen and we all want PICS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrissie_k
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Yay, bye bye forum...I am off to vacation to Canada!!! See you again in two weeks Smile
holiday

Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!!
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:51 pm

Bye bye Aliafne ! Have fun flower
Back to top Go down
mei`
Child of Seasons
mei`

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:29 pm

Oh hai.

Haven't been active here for a while. I've been so busy with all that crap called school and haven't had enough time to write here or even read new messages. .-. This isn't good. Even now I'm in a hurry, it's already 11:30 pm and I have to go to bed soon. I'm so tired, if I counted right I slept 5 hours last night. </3 *Sigh* Thank god tomorrow's sunday, I have time to do my homework and then I can rest for a while. We already had to write one essay about Neolithic period and luckily I managed to finish it quickly. But I still need to write another essay... OH JOY.

Somebody, change places with me plz. I hope you guys are doin' better than me, oh some of you are still enjoying their summer vacations. :I JUST HOW UNFAIR IS THAT.

I've been eating too much candy. It's so depressing.
Back to top Go down
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:54 am

They sure had lovely cheese sandwiches at Geuzenpop today. Shame about the weather.
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:54 am

Hey guys!

I just dropped to say hi Smile But before I go into anything...they have here in Canada a "snack" called Cheese String XDD I will tkai picture of those and post it, I got so excited when I saw them lol lol
So I am having a lot of fun, butmissing you all. Going tomorrow to Niagara falls and in the upcomming days just touring arround Toronto, going to Hard Rock Caffe, so lots of fun stuff :P

I was really happy to read that some new thing are going on here....But I cant check for example youtube from here... :( (slow net, Windows 98 - havent used it in ages, and no sound on the computer). So I cant wait to catch up with things when I go home Smile
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:48 pm

We have Cheese Strings here in England. They're fun :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Dragon Goddess
Conqueror of Seasons
Dragon Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:27 am

I am tired but I am trying to stay up until midnight my time because I will be 16 :P
Back to top Go down
http://ladylunayen.deviantart.com/
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:54 am

Oh Happy Birthday Nicole !!!!!!!!!!! bier

Hope you will have lots of fun and wish you the best for this new year hug

birthday birthday
Back to top Go down
chrissie
Knight of Seasons
chrissie

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:02 pm

Happy Birthday Nicole!
All my best wishes for you!!!
Express Yourself - Page 5 Birthday89
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrissie_k
Dragon Goddess
Conqueror of Seasons
Dragon Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:33 am

Awwww thank you Nymeria and chrissie *huggles both*
Back to top Go down
http://ladylunayen.deviantart.com/
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:50 am

level +1 for Dragon Goddess :P
Back to top Go down
kitikri
Son of Seasons
kitikri

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:06 pm

french metallian wrote:
level +1 for Dragon Goddess :P
Ok, I'm late, but you know what they say - better late than never. So...
Happy levelup to you! Happy levelup to you! Happy levelup dear Nicole, happy levelup to you ;p
Now don't waste that bunch of stat and skill points, use them wisely :P
Back to top Go down
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:03 pm

I'm frustrated because I can't find any colleges that do Music Technology courses in my area! I found a college that does all 4 subjects that I want to study next year, but it's in Essex, which is hours away. I think I've found a place to do the Music Tech course but I've only just found out that the open day is on Saturday and you have to book to go there... I hope it's not fully booked sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Express Yourself
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons Of Seasons Forum :: Sons Of Seasons (English) :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: