Sons Of Seasons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Forum of Sons Of Seasons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSons of Seasons official website

Express Yourself

Go down 
+11
mei`
jesslacrymosa
Comatose Muffin
chrissie
french metallian
Dragon Goddess
kitikri
Waënelin
Erik Schepers
Aliafne
WelcomeToIdiotica
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Comatose Muffin
Child of Seasons
Comatose Muffin

Express Yourself - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:46 am

My heart jumped when I read what people have been saying about Kamelot.
Drugs?! That's freaking insane, and so insulting there aren't words for it.

I'm going to have to find a video somewhere, and judge for myself. I must say, I'm extremely relieved there's an explanation for the quality of the show.
Back to top Go down
http://essence-of-equus.deviantart.com
Dragon Goddess
Conqueror of Seasons
Dragon Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:04 am

Indeed.

Right now I'm tired. Been working at my parent's business building for a long while, moving stuff back and forth from the building to a shed we rented on the other side of town. We're selling the building and getting out of the business, was a video rental and a semi-food store...a big movie store chain came to town about 2 years ago and so...that took away alot of business, as well as pirating movies and all. And the food was really good I admit, but this town is too small for anything to be a success so it didn't make it. My parents are sad since they had the business for 20 years or something. *sighs* was a big part of my childhood :P but it was also a big part of our stress as a family and with money.

So, we're moving on to a new chapter in life....and we have to have the WHOLE building cleared out by friday at 3 pm and we still have a long way to go. Ugh....
Back to top Go down
http://ladylunayen.deviantart.com/
french metallian
Conqueror of Seasons
french metallian

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:26 pm

With Welcome to Idiotica, we talked with Oliver on the chat and he was also complaining about the sound. It's not the guilty of Kamelot, it's the guilty of Wacken sound engineers... No more to say,sometimes shit happens, point. I just hope that the sound engineer in Assen will be more skilled...
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:20 pm

french metallian wrote:
With Welcome to Idiotica, we talked with Oliver on the chat and he was also complaining about the sound. It's not the guilty of Kamelot, it's the guilty of Wacken sound engineers... No more to say,sometimes shit happens, point. I just hope that the sound engineer in Assen will be more skilled...

Let's hope it, indeed! are you going to Assen? I can't wait to be there bounce

and to stay on topic... i'm on holiday in a sunny place and feel pretty relaxed at the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.loeil-et-la-main.com
jesslacrymosa
Child of Seasons
jesslacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:26 pm

I'm really thrilled cause i've spent the day with Aliafne (that usually lives in Budapest) and she's staying tonight at my place...we're really having fun...uiiiii cheers
Back to top Go down
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:43 am

jesslacrymosa wrote:
I'm really thrilled cause i've spent the day with Aliafne (that usually lives in Budapest) and she's staying tonight at my place...we're really having fun...uiiiii cheers

i'm happy for you both! enjoy your holiday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:07 pm

I really had a very nice two days holiday Thanks too Jessica! kiss

Short background story is that we met on the Kamelot Foprum, and it turned out that she is from Slovenia, and my dad works also in Slovenia these years. So when I heard that she is comming to Budapest (last week), we decided to meet, and I showed her arround. This week it happened that I was visiting my dad, here is Slovenia so we met again with Jess, and she was so kind to invite me to stay at her place at a very nice and mediterranian and romantic little seaside village, Izola. congrats So we had a lot of fun, lot of talking, lot of DVD whatching (One Cold Winters Night and Within Temptation) , lot of pictures...walking and sightseeing and swimming in the sea!!! (yay for the last one). And some really nice seafood fest So we really had a lot of fun and experience.
That is also why we were two from one login name yesterday in the chatroom. grin Might have been a bit confusing for you... Embarassed
Today, we came back from the sea and we had a nice but short walk in Ljubljana.

So thank you Jess and your family for this nice little trip!!! cheers

PS1: lol...I used nice a lot...

PS2: To everyone who was online yesterday!!! It was huge to chat and see so many people at the same time in the chat!! group hug We should make more like this talks! And I really hope we could manage to meet on one of those special fan meetings!!!
And I am really happy to see how this forum is growing!
Back to top Go down
mei`
Child of Seasons
mei`

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Summer vacation is over. 8( Yesterday was my first day at school and it was a bit depressing. Today we already had few classes and THAK GOD it's weekend.
It has been raining for the whole day and I managed to catch a cold. =__= Good gob girl _b So now I feel like dead, my throat hurts and it feels like my head is going to blow off. ;____; Aaa lemme diee. I've been sleeping for all the day and now I'm listening to Kamelot. It helps, a bit, but I still need to get better soon. I can't be off from the school!

I think I need a big cup of tea....
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:05 pm

Whooah!!!! Shocked Shocked School already? WTF? Poor you! hug School starts in this region on the 1st of september. Well hllydays during the year are not long (usually 1 week, maybe 2 in Xmas) and it ends on the 15th of june. scratch

*offers mei a cup of warm tea with honey* Get well soon dear! Express Yourself - Page 4 Mornincoffee
Back to top Go down
mei`
Child of Seasons
mei`

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:39 pm

Yup :( In Finland school starts on the second or third week of August, it depends on school. Most of them start their year only next week, but we had to go yesterday already! :( I think it sucks, seriously. But luckily we have several holidays during the school year; one week in autumn, 1,5 - 2 weeks in Christmas, 1 week in february/march, easter vacations (almost one week) and school year ends usually on the 30th of may or 1st of june. n__n And in addition to those, we have also several days off like independence day and 1st of may. :--)

Quote :
*offers mei a cup of warm tea with honey* Get well soon dear!
Thanks, I already feel better! n___n White tea with honey is so good...
Back to top Go down
jesslacrymosa
Child of Seasons
jesslacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:41 pm

Oh thanks Aliafne for the nice comment...I had really great time toooo...we must repeat this as soon as you come in Slovenia or I come to Budapest..and well...there's still Miskolc :P

mei i'm really...sad for you...i mean i was alway complaining cause we start the first of september...now i know that we're quite lucky indeed :S
you're in secondary school?
Back to top Go down
mei`
Child of Seasons
mei`

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:51 pm

Started my first year in upper secondary school. :o
Back to top Go down
jesslacrymosa
Child of Seasons
jesslacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:54 pm

good luck than for your new school year Wink
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Yeah good Luck Mei !! Hope you won't have to much work ^^

Strange to see how in other country you work much more than here in France Rolling Eyes When you are student (University) the year starts in october and ends in may... with holidays of course... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:11 pm

Nymeria wrote:
Yeah good Luck Mei !! Hope you won't have to much work ^^

Strange to see how in other country you work much more than here in France Rolling Eyes When you are student (University) the year starts in october and ends in may... with holidays of course... lol!

I have met a university student from Paris...her school ended 2 weeks ago...and they have like: 2 month school - 1 month hollyday :P
Back to top Go down
Dragon Goddess
Conqueror of Seasons
Dragon Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Good luck with school :I

*expresses herself...* I'm tired and lonely and need to eat but haven't because I.....have a loss of appetite for some reason.
Back to top Go down
chrissie
Knight of Seasons
chrissie

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:17 pm

Good luck with your new school, Mei!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrissie_k
WelcomeToIdiotica
Lord of Seasons
WelcomeToIdiotica

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:08 am

Well, I'm going on holiday tomorrow. Good bye everyone and I'll speak to you soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welcometoidiotica
Dragon Goddess
Conqueror of Seasons
Dragon Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:11 am

Bye dear, stay safe and see you sometime!
Back to top Go down
Daniella
Child of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:26 am

Have fun and stay safe! Smile
Back to top Go down
Erik Schepers
Conqueror of Seasons
Erik Schepers

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:41 am

The bad thing about being home alone for a prolonged period of time (my parents were away on holidays) or long drives to far away places is the amount of time you have to think about things. Thinking in itself isn't bad, but when my mind keeps drifting towards my feelings for somebody it sucks. Can somebody please invent medication that permanently cures being in love? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.erikschepers.nl
Waënelin
Daughter of Seasons
Waënelin

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:55 am

Bye Welcom! Enjoy your holiday! holiday

Erik Schepers wrote:
Can somebody please invent medication that permanently cures being in love? Crying or Very sad
hug
i'm afraid it doesn't exist, and never will... but watch The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and you'll doubt forever if it would be a good thing... despite how hard it can be, one gentle touch is worth the pain (from a Conception's song I love)...
Back to top Go down
Aliafne
Lord of Seasons
Aliafne

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 am

Have a nice holiday Em!!!!! Enjoy the sun and the sea in Cyprus!
holiday

Awwww hug Cheer up Erik! There is no need to cure being in love! The feeling is really hard though, when it is unrequited (is this the right word?), but still if a true love comes by it is really worth it love

Quote :
one gentle touch is worth the pain

OMG....omg... *faints* Which song is this? .... Conception has one of the most beautiful love songs
pleaaase
Back to top Go down
Nymeria
Knight of Seasons
Nymeria

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:19 am

Aliafne wrote:
Have a nice holiday Em!!!!! Enjoy the sun and the sea in Cyprus!
holiday

Awwww hug Cheer up Erik! There is no need to cure being in love! The feeling is really hard though, when it is unrequited (is this the right word?), but still if a true love comes by it is really worth it love

Quote :

OMG....omg... *faints* Which song is this? .... Conception has one of the most beautiful love songs
pleaaase

It's Hold on, in album Flow

I know my thoughts are far away
but all I ever do I do for you
and all we ever knew I know it's true
and I will teach you how to love me
in my dreams you're still in my embrace my embrace

I love conception and conception's love songs are just beautiful

hug Erik !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nymeria06
Daniella
Child of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:33 am

Apparently CHEESE is the answer to life's problems (Lol Aliafne, BHA, Nymeria, and everyone else in the chatroom)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Express Yourself
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons Of Seasons Forum :: Sons Of Seasons (English) :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: